Hand Glass Craft are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please e-mail us using the link on the store page.
Our Contact details:
Hand Glass Craft
105 Dudley Road
Phone: +44 (0) 1384 573410
Fax: +44 (0) 1384 486467
E-mail: [email protected]
Hand Glass Craft is the trading name of J F Hand and B J Hand.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Checkout” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
TERMS OF SALE
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference.
Formation of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by J F Hand and B J Hand trading as Hand Glass Craft (“Hand Glass Craft”).
- No contract exists between you and Hand Glass Craft for the sale of any goods until Hand Glass Craft has received and accepted your order and sends you confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address you have given. Once Hand Glass Craft does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- Hand Glass Craft may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
Description and Price of the Goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on this website at the time you place your order.
- As all items are handmade, as a result all orders have a significant lead time. Normal lead time is approximately 7-10 days however this is dependant on the size of your order, should you require an update on the status of your order at any time please email us.
- In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the section of our website about delivery. Delivery is by Royal Mail Standard or the equivalent in your country of residence.
- The price of the goods is exclusive of VAT which will be charged in addition at 20% for EU customers.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order.
- We accept credit card payment including Visa and Mastercard. If you are shopping from outside of the United Kingdom, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction into pounds sterling from your own currency.
- When your details are entered on to our website, payments are taken using a third party payment providers and all details are encrypted using 2048 bit encryption via PCI compliant servers. No card details reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any computer system.
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address, Hand Glass Craft will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, the relevant carrier will notify you of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been processed. However, Hand Glass Craft will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, Hand Glass Craft will inform you as soon as possible.
- You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
Your Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods (see below). A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us by hand or post, fax or e-mail, at the address, fax number or e-mail address shown above, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Hand Glass Craft at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown above. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- Once you have notified Hand Glass Craft that you are cancelling the contract, Hand Glass Craft will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- If you do not return the goods as required, Hand Glass Craft may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- All goods supplied by Hand Glass Craft are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by Hand Glass Craft, failure to follow Hand Glass Craft’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without Hand Glass Craft’s approval.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify Hand Glass Craft in writing at the address, fax number or e-mail address shown above.
- Hand Glass Craft will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless Hand Glass Craft is negligent, Hand Glass Craft will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- Hand Glass Craft will only use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order, unless you agree otherwise.
Hand Glass Craft do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment.
(a) Take and fulfil customer orders
(b) Administer and enhance the site and service
(c) Only disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.